Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vendors!!!

One little thing I've been working on for this years race is getting some vendors! There will be a few on site for sundays big race, and I'd like to let you know who will be there.

Wicked Wash
These guys make a bike wash like what has been used in motocross. It's a very simple, spray-on/rinse-off bike cleaner. I've seen this stuff in action and I'm hoping they bring plenty along for us all, because I want a bottle or two for myself! It's one of those really good ideas that just seems to not be common in the bicycle industry. They'll be set up at the race, ready and willing to wash all of your bikes for you after you cross the finish line!! That's pro treatment right there. They'll also have some discounts for everyone on bottles.


Lone Wolf Cycling
I've been talking about these guys a lot....that's because I like them. It's two guys from Philly that like to ride hard and dirty.  They will be set up with clothing to try on, so that you get the perfect fit for the 10th Anniversary Iron Cross Kit that they designed for us! You can pre-order on their website, or order right then and there at the race.


Nuts About Granola
Sarah actually used to be on the promotion team for this race, and now she is a successful small business owner and spreading the granola love all around central PA and beyond. Try a sample, (in your race bag) then you'll be hooked, and will have to stop at her stand to pick more up!

Judy's Homemade Ice Cream
Judy herself will be on hand to put her delectable ice cream in your hands. I'm lactose intolerant and I still can't keep my hands off the stuff. You may remember her from other races this year, or even know her as Kaitlyn's (Team CF) mom!! I heard that if it's colder out, she's got a super top-secret strategy for teasing your taste buds.


See you all this weekend!!